オリンピアコス試合

<ウェブサイト名>

<現在の時刻>

出典: 標準

更改字體顏色 白 黒 更改字體大小 Language 日本語 English 繁體字 한국어 認識美瑛 只需五分鐘 春天 夏天 秋天 冬天 歷史 尋找去處 美食 住宿 溫泉 觀光景點 體驗 購物 生活資訊 按地圖搜尋 按主題搜尋 白金青池 周遊丘陵地帯 使用美瑛小麥的餐廳 雨天觀光行程 櫻花景點 事件 觀光景點一覧 美瑛周遊方法 觀光巴士遊 周遊方法 交通 經驗/最新資訊 認證導遊方案 向各位旅客的請求 最新消息 最新消息 給旅行社和媒體的訊息 致各旅行社及所有交通經營者 致所有媒體工作者 關於觀光協會 隱私權政策 免責聲明 查詢 查詢 旅遊指南 查詢 查詢 更改字體顏色 白 黒 更改字體大小 美食 住宿 溫泉 觀光景點 體驗 購物 生活資訊 向各位旅客的請求 歷史 美瑛町觀光協會 > 只需五分鐘 > 歷史 With a view of the hills.History of agriculture and tourism. 1 The origins of the hill towns The beautiful hill scenery that attracts many tourists today was formed by volcanic ash and mudslides deposited by large volcanic eruptions in the vicinity of the present-day Tokachi and Taisetsu mountain ranges, which were eroded by numerous rivers over a long period of time, forming the topography of wavy hills. Pioneers carved out the hills, which were once dense mountain forests. 2 History of Agriculture in Biei Farming began in the Asahi district. Houses were built near the watering holes, rice paddies were cultivated on the flat riverbanks where water could be drawn, and fields were cultivated on the slopes of the hills. From that time until the 1960s, horses were an essential part of farmers&#8217; lives. Farm work, as well as shopping and transportation, was done by horse-drawn sleigh. In 1983, crop rotation began, with potatoes, beets, beans, wheat, and other crops changing each year as the land was planted. The land was changed every year, so the landscape of the hills also changed every year. 3 History of Sightseeing in Biei A photographer named Shinzo Maeda In 1971, the late landscape photographer Shinzo Maeda visited Biei for the first time. The landscape of the hills reminded him of Europe, and he found a new landscape that was different from the Japanese landscape. He left behind many photographs other than his masterpiece &#8220;Barley Autumn Brilliant,&#8221; and his photographs created the opportunity for Biei to change into a town for tourism. Takushinkan was built as a base for his activities in Hokkaido, and many of his works are still on display there today. Tourism in recent years, including the Blue Pond In 2015, the blue pond was used as a mural on an Apple computer.In 2018, a roadside station, Shirogane Birke, opened. Road maintenance and other improvements have been made around the Blue Pond, and the area is also illuminated at night. 4 As a sustainable tourism In 2005, it was established with the aim of preserving the beauty of the region for the future, adding value in terms of tourism, protecting local resources, and developing the local economy. In 2022, the &#8220;Tokachidake Geopark Concept,&#8221; which had been active since 2015, will be officially recognized as a Japan Geopark, and in 2023, it will be recognized as one of the Best Tourism Villages promoted by the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO), the United Nations specialized agency in the field of tourism. In 2023, Biei-cho was recognized as one of the Best Tourism Villages promoted by the World Tourism Organization (UNWTO). As a model of sustainable tourism, Biei-cho is developing its tourism industry while maintaining the beauty of the region. chronology Prehistory-the early pioneer days (of an era) Stone tools and earthenware presumed to have been used in the Jomon period and earlier have been found, and it is believed that people lived in Biei about 10,000 years ago. On the other hand, Ainu people only visited Biei for hunting and no settlement (kotan) was found. 1857 Ichitaro Matsuda (a samurai directly under the Tokugawa Shogunate) and Takeshiro Matsuura (a hired historian of the Hakodate Magistrate Office) visit Biei to conduct research. 1894 Naozaburo Kobayashi (from Hyogo), the first settler, moves to Biei with three hired historians. Asahi Farm is established. 1899 The Tokachi Line (now JR Furano Line) opens between Asahikawa and Biei, and Biei Station opens. 1900 Tanaka Farm (now Bida) and Hanzawa Farm (now Hokuei) are established. Biei Village becomes independent from Kagura Village to which it had belonged. 1940 Enactment of town organization. Biei-cho is established. 1947 Agricultural cooperative established. 1950 A hot spring gushes out in Shirokane. Ryokan business begins. 1951 Biei-cho Tourist Association formed. 1971 Landscape photographer Shinzo Maeda visits Biei for the first time. 1972 Ken and Mary&#8217;s Tree&#8221; appeared in an automobile commercial. 1987 Takushinkan (Shinzo Maeda Photo Gallery) opens. 2000 Biei-cho 100th anniversary of the foundation. 2005 Seven towns and villages including Biei-cho established &#8220;The Most Beautiful Village in Japan&#8221; Union. Biei Curry Udon, a local gourmet dish using Biei products, is born. 2006 Hillside Kura open Registered as a roadside station in 2007. 2007 Biei Selection opens as a showroom for Biei agricultural products. 2012 Apple Inc. adopts &#8220;Blue Pond&#8221; as computer wallpaper. Establishment of the Hill Town Viei Revitalization Association. 2018 Roadside Station Viei &#8220;Shirogane Birke&#8221; opened. 北海道上川郡美瑛町本町1丁目2-14四季情報館案内所 電話:(81)166-92-4378 認識美瑛 只需五分鐘 春天 夏天 秋天 冬天 歷史 尋找去處 美食 住宿 溫泉 觀光景點 體驗 購物 生活資訊 按地圖搜尋 按主題搜尋 白金青池 周遊丘陵地帯 使用美瑛小麥的餐廳 雨天觀光行程 櫻花景點 事件 觀光景點一覧 美瑛周遊方法 觀光巴士遊 周遊方法 交通 經驗/最新資訊 認證導遊方案 向各位旅客的請求 最新一覧 給旅行社和媒體的訊息 致各旅行社及所有交通經營者 致所有媒體工作者 關於觀光協會 隱私權政策 免責聲明 お問い合せ 查詢 旅遊指南 查詢 © 2024 一般社団法人 美瑛町観光協会

ホットニュース

ネーションズリーグサッカー放送 ベラジョンカジノメンテナンス 188betlinkvào188betmobilemớinhấtt10/2023
Copyright ©オリンピアコス試合 The Paper All rights reserved.