出典: 標準

Select Language --> About SGU Message From the PresidentAbout Seinan Gakuin UniversityHistoryEducation at SGUOther SG SchoolsCIE/Contact Info Academics Undergraduate DepartmentsFaculty of TheologyFaculty of Foreign Language StudiesFaculty of LiteratureFaculty of CommerceFaculty of EconomicsFaculty of LawFaculty of Human SciencesFaculty of Intercultural StudiesGraduate School Study Abroad International DivisionCourses OfferedAcademic CalendarPartner InstitutionsFinancial Costs and AidPre-Arrival InformationApplication (Self-financed Students)Application (Exchange Students)Application for AdmissionFAQsStudent Comments Summer Program Program Overview  Application & FeesPre-Arrival InformationStudent Comments Campus Life About FukuokaStudent LifeHousingFacilitiesVisa Access & Campus Map Campus Map Access Map Momochi Map Alumni Message From the PresidentSituation of International ExchangeRegistration Form Seinan Gakuin University > Campus Life > Visa Visa Student Visa: Before you arrive In order for you to enter Japan as a student, you must apply to the Consular Section of the Embassy or Consulate General of Japan for a Student Visa (officially called General visa: Student).. Your visa indicates the period that you will be permitted to stay in Japan (i.e. six months or one year), date of visa expiry and visa category (i.e. student). All incoming students in the International Division are eligible for student visas. ① Certificate of Eligibility (CoE) for admitted students are digitally issued by Fukuoka Regional Immigration Service Bureau and emailed to receiving institution (SGU).② SGU forwards the email to each admitted student and their home institution.*CoE has been digitized as of March 17th, 2023. Please note that there will be a delay in sending the CoE if you are late submitting the application form.③ International students apply for their student visa at an Embassy or Consulate-General of Japan by presenting the email forwarded from SGU.➃ Student visa will be issued. Its processing time differs depending on the countries/regions. - Valid Passport - Visa Application Form - Photo - (Email forwarded from SGU) An Electronic Certificate of Eligibility - A Copy of Admission Letter   *Via mail, SGU sends these documents to you (or your Study Abroad Coordinator if you are an exchange student) - Other Documents and/or Processing Fees (if necessary) Resources:・Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan - Student Visa・List of Japanese Embassies and Consulates Residence Card: After you arrive At your port of entry, landing permission will be stamped in your passport and a residence card* will be issued. You are obliged to carry your residence card wherever you go, as stipulated under Japanese law. When asked by the police, you will have to show your residence card as your ID.*Residence cards are issued at New Chitose Airport, Narita International Airport, Haneda Airport, Chubu Centrair International Airport, Kansai International Airport, Hiroshima Airport, and Fukuoka Airport. For other ports/airports, the residence card will be issued after the Notification of Address** has been submitted to your local municipal office.**All newly arrived international students must submit the Notification of Address at a ward office in your area within 14 days of residency being determined. More information will be provided during the orientation sessions held after your arrival. Reference:・ Immigration Services Agency of Japan Seinan Gakuin University Menu About Fukuoka Student Life Housing On-Campus Housing Off-Campus Housing FAQs Facilities Visa 6-2-92 Nishijin, Sawara-ku, Fukuoka 814-8511 Japan

遊雅堂決済 ボンズ ラグビーアルゼンチン スピンパレスカジノ入金不要
Copyright ©bonscom The Paper All rights reserved.